1. Small Phillips Head screw driver - Tips - nice size handle . Magnetic tip is best.
2. Pliers - Mini pointy noise pliers and diagonal cutters.
3. CRC 2-56 spray lubricant & electrical cleaner .
4. Mini oil bottle with needle nozzle & fill it with the CRC 2-56.
You can lube all bearings of both axles, motor bushes (if required) .
the CRC 2-56 Iis also used to clean motor commutators and the contact braid.
5. Chux blue wiper (or similar) - damp with clean water - only thing permited for
Due to Shellite being hydrocarbon its use is no longer advised for tire treatment.
6. Plastic gear grease. Available from hobby shops with model trains & slot cars.
Woodland Senics produce grease in a small white tube. It is also suitable for metal gears.